In Don't @ Me (2:11), Tom opens by recounting his work with George Sugai in the early 2000s and describes why George is on his Mount Rushmore of career influencers. Then, Tom is joined by George Sugai (14:04) in part one of their conversation about the origins of the OSEP Center for Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports. Finally, in Assessment Corner (1:04:28), Tom focuses on the importance of student mindset and belief and how it greatly influences their receptivity to feedback and their willingness to keep learning.
- George Sugai does not have a web or social media presence.
- Email the Podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @TomSchimmerPod
- Twitter: @TomSchimmer
- Instagram: tomschimmerpodcast
- TikTok: @tomschimmerpodcast
- Facebook: Schimmer Education
- Website: www.tomschimmer.com