In Don't @ Me (2:16), Tom opens with an assertion that risk-taking itself can and should be the reward (as opposed to playing the results and deciding in retrospect). Then, Tom is joined by Doug Reeves (12:47) in part one of their two-part conversation; this week centers on how creativity and innovation can become more of a driving force in a 21st century, K-12 education. Finally, in Assessment Corner (39:53), Tom highlights a handbook chapter by Gordon Stobart that focuses on why it’s critical to tailor our feedback to where learners are along their learning continuums.
- Email the Podcast: email@example.com
- Podcast on Twitter: @TomSchimmerPod
- Tom on Twitter: @TomSchimmer
- Instagram: tomschimmerpodcast
- Facebook: Schimmer Education
- Website: www.tomschimmer.com